We offer a platform for users to play various games for entertainment purposes. Games are played using our in-game currency known as “Gold Coins”. To promote the service, we may provide Users with “Fortune Coins.” Fortune Coins may, under the circumstances outlined in the Rules and the Documentation, be redeemed for real money prizes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO OBTAIN FORTUNE COINS. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING FORTUNE COINS.
The following definitions apply to these Rules:
- “Account” means your user account with us, which you sign up for at www.fortunecoins.com.
- “Eligible Participant” means a person who is physically present in the Permitted Territory and is at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the person is located.
- “Participant” means any person who obtains Fortune Coins, participates in games using Fortune Coins, and/or redeems Fortune Coins.
- “Permitted Territory” means. We reserve the right to change the Permitted Territory list at any time in our sole discretion.
- “Promotion” means any of our promotions which allows Participants to obtain Fortune Coins, participate in games using Fortune Coins, and/or redeem Fortune Coins.
- Promotions are only open to Eligible Participants. PARTICIPATION IN A PROMOTION IS VOID IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PARTICIPATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- These Promotions are subject to applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. The Participant has the sole responsibility in determining whether these Promotions are legal and compliant with all regulations in the jurisdiction where the Participant obtains Fortune Coins, participates in games using Fortune Coins, and/or redeems Fortune Coins.
- Participation requires the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules, the Documentation, and any decisions made by us or any of our agents in our sole discretion. Such decisions shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Promotions.
- In order to win a prize, all requirements set out in these Rules must be fulfilled.
- Our employees, any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of these Promotions and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to participate in the Promotions unless it is for testing, development or support purposes. Former employees with the company cannot participate in the Promotions until three (3) years from the date that their employment ended. Any prizes won during the testing and development of the Promotions are ineligible for prize redemption.
- In order to participate in the Promotions, Participants must have an active Account with us. Accounts can be created free of charge at www.fortunecoins.com.
- Participants may not purchase Fortune Coins and can only collect Fortune Coins in the following way(s):
- As a free bonus when purchasing Gold Coins. Gold Coins are not eligible for prize redemption. The amount of free Fortune Coins a Participant will receive when purchasing eligible Gold Coins will be clearly indicated on the screen of the device being used to play.
- As a daily bonus when logging into your Account.
- As a mystery bonus upon logging into your Account.
- claimable reward. A free claimable reward can only be collected by sending ahandwritten request by mail. Participants may receive free Fortune Coins by sending us a piece of paper containing the following statement: “I am requesting free Fortune Coins to participate in the Promotion. By submitting this request, I hereby declare that I have read, understood and agree to be bound by your Terms and Conditions and
Rules” and by satisfying the following requirements:
- Write their return mailing address on the front of the envelope along with
the words: “Fortune Coin”.
- Write the following information on one side only of the paper placed in the envelope:
Participant’s full name as displayed on their government issued identification.
The e-mail address registered on their Account.
The Participant’s return address registered on their Customer Account.
- Handwriting must be legible. Any confusion in handwriting will lead to theRequest Card being considered void.
- The envelope shall be addressed:
126.96.36.199.1.1.1. [USA ADDRESS]
188.8.131.52.1.1.2. [Canada ADDRESS]
- Request Cards are limited to one per envelope.
- As a reward for signing up to use the Service
- By watching a brief video
- By inviting others via personal link and having that friend accept the invitation to play and deposit funds. There is a limit to the amount of invites one can extend over any twenty four (24) hour period. The amount of free Fortune Coins received by a Participant is dependent on the action taken by the person to whom the invitation is extended.
- Participants may use Fortune Coins to play games.
- Playing games gives Participants the chance to win additional Fortune Coins.
- Each game will set out the potential prizes eligible to be won.
- Each Fortune Coin won through eligible gameplay can be redeemed at a prize value of $1
- All decisions made by us as to the administration and operation of the Promotions, games, and winnings are final and binding.
- Unless otherwise required by us, any Fortune Coins collected by a Participant must be played one time for those Fortune Coins to become eligible for redemption for real prizes. We may, in our sole discretion, require that any Fortune Coins be played a greater number of times (not exceeding 30) before becoming eligible for redemption towards real prizes.
- We reserve the right to alter the prize win rates and odds of any of the games at any time. Participants can view the actual and any amended details by clicking on the pay table button in each game. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to check the prize win rate each time before they participate.
- Participant’s Fortune Coins balance is displayed in that Participant’s Account.
- Prizes being redeemed by a Participant for cash will be paid in USD. We reserve the right to require any Participant redeeming a prize to use the same method of payment used to purchase Gold Coins.
- Participants may redeem a minimum of 50 Fortune Coins.
- A Participant shall be verified as an Eligible Participant and the Participant’s personal details shall match the details in the Participant’s Account in order to be eligible to redeem prizes.
- In New York and Florida, the maximum redemption value of a Fortune Coins prize won on any single spin or single play is US$5,000. Any redemption of a prize valued in excess of US$5,000 will not be allocated or paid.
- We reserve the right to limit any Participant’s redemption amount of Fortune Coins to $5,000 per day.
- We are not responsible for any taxes or fees associated with the redemption of a prize. Participants are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with redemption and acceptance of any prize.
- We are not responsible for any foreign exchange transaction fees, charges or costs that may be incurred as a result of, or related to, any prize redemption.
- Fortune Coins are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided in these Rules at our sole discretion.
Verification and Confirmation
- All prizes are subject to verification by us. Any decision made by us regarding matters related to the Promotions are final and binding. Irrespective of what is won playing a game and the number of Fortune Coins in a Participant’s account, no prizes has been won and no prizes redeemed until the Participant is verified as an Eligible Participant, the potential win has been verified, the Participant has fully complied with the Documentation, and the Participant has been notified that verification is complete. Any determination as to what is considered evidence of winning is done in our sole discretion. We may void a prize which we have determined, in our sole discretion, was caused by a software malfunction. Our verification process may take up to one (1) month after receiving all requested documents and passing our KYC and legal review. In no circumstances will we be liable for any delays related to a prize payout.
- Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and being in full compliance with these Rules.
- We may require any potential prize winner to sign and return an affidavit/declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim their prize. In addition, potential prize winners in Canada are required to engage in a contest of skill or mixed chance and skill, which may include correctly answering a skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid.
- Any potential prize winner who cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return any affidavit/declaration of eligibility or liability/publicity release within the prescribed time, fails to comply with any of these Rules, or if the prize itself or notification of said prize is returned undeliverable, will forfeit said prize.
Entry Conditions, Release, Indemnification
- By participating in the Promotions, each Participant agrees to:
Comply with and be bound by:
The Rules; and
The Rules; and
- We may close your Account at any time in our sole discretion. In such case, we are not obligated to redeem any Fortune Coins. We may also, in our sole discretion, limit or prevent you from redeeming Fortune Coins.
- Release us and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting these Promotions and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representative (collectively, the “Released and Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark,
copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to any Participant obtaining Fortune Coins, playing games with Fortune Coins, winning Fortune Coins, or redeeming Fortune Coins;
- Indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released and Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney/legal fees) arising out of or relating to a Participant obtaining Fortune Coins, playing games with Fortune Coins, winning Fortune Coins, or redeeming Fortune Coins.
- Except where prohibited, participation in these Promotions constitutes your consent to us and any of our agents to use your full name, likeness, photo, voice, opinion(s) and/or hometown and state/province/territory for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, notice or consideration.
which is available at www.fortunecoins.com/privacy-policy.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify all or any part of the Promotions or these Rules, with immediate effect, owing to circumstances outside of our reasonable control and where circumstances make it unavoidable if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond our reasonable control impairs the proper functioning of the Promotions, as determined by us or our agents in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to ban any person we deem to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotions or to be in violation of these Rules.
- Deliberately undermining the legitimate operation of these Rules may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law. Should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right to fully seek adequate damages from any such person that the law permits.
- Failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term.
- In any other case, we reserve the right to suspend, cancel, and/or modify these Promotions. Notices regarding the cancellation, suspension and/or modification of the Promotions will be posted on our official Facebook group or alternative channels – https://www.facebook.com/fortunecoinscasino
- In the event that the Promotions are modified, any Participant’s continued enrollment and/or participation in the Promotions constitutes the Participant’s acceptance of the modified terms.
Limitations of Liability
- As permitted by the law in the respective territories, the Released and Indemnified Parties are not responsible for the following:
Any incorrect information, whether caused by a Participant, printing error or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotions;
Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, service
interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the
Technical or human error which may occur in the administration or operation of the
Any injury or damage to person or property which may be caused, directly or
indirectly, in whole or in part, from any Participant’s participation in the Promotions or
receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- If a Participant’s Fortune Coins are deemed by us to have been mistakenly deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, a Participant’s only remedy is replacement of said Fortune Coins by an equal amount of Fortune Coins.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in these Promotions, all Participants agree that:
All disputes and/or causes of action arising out of or connected to these Promotions shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the Arbitration Act, 1991 (Ontario);
The Arbitration Act, 1991 (Ontario) shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and
any proceedings at any arbitration; and
Judgement of any such arbitration award may be entered in any court having
jurisdiction over the matter.
Under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and
all Participants hereby waive all rights to claim any punitive, incidental or consequential
damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s
actual out-of-pocket expenses (the costs associated with participating in this
Promotion), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or
- If your jurisdiction does not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for
incidental or consequential damages, the above may not apply to you.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and
enforceability of these Rules, or the right and obligations of the Participant and us in
connection with the Promotions, are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the
laws of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.